How to create the perfect explainer video for your business and brand? Here are top 5 things all professional and good explainer videos should include!
So, the time has come, the time to create your own explainer video! There is no need to worry, as we’ve got you covered. If you are wondering how to create the perfect explainer video for your business and brand, you have come to the right place!
In this article, we are going to share the top 5 things all professional and good explainer videos should include:
- Customer support information – Explainer videos are great, however, you shouldn’t assume that they will answer all of your customers’ questions. It is important as a business company to show that you are here for your customers and ready to listen to their problems.
- Branding – There are two common mistakes that many business companies make when producing explainer videos. The first one is not telling a specific story and the second one is branding your videos with a complex logo your viewers can’t remember. First of all, your video needs to tell a story, an interesting story that is easy to remember and fun to watch. Also, you should brand your videos with a memorable logo that viewers can easily remember.
- A full explanation – Don’t add too many information to your video as you will confuse your viewers. Don’t add too little information as you will leave your viewers in question marks, wondering what your idea is and what you want to accomplish. You need to offer a full explanation with enough information and details.
- Important sections highlighted – It is much better for viewers to be able to see what is mentioned in your explainer video and at what specific times. For example, if your customer knows that he can find the answer at 2 minutes and 14 seconds, he will skip to that part and he will save a lot of time. Offer convenience to your viewers!
- Humor – Keep in mind that people respond well to humor and narratives. It is why mnemonics help students remember all those information. If you add a little bit of humor into your explainer videos, your viewers will have a better understanding of your business and brand. A sense of humor helps viewers relate and get comfortable with your brand.
That’s it! These are the secrets of creating good explainer videos! Keep these important things in mind and you will create the best explainer video for your business company!
— Hartadi Anggoro (@HartadiAnggoro) 31 de octubre de 2017